Haqqani Fellowship Suhbats: MSH.5 DEC 2010.PREPOST.ENG

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

MSH.5 DEC 2010.PREPOST.ENG

Know Your Place in the Hierarchy of  Mawlana
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
5 December 2010     Singapore
Private Residence


As-salaamu `alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh. 
A`oodhu billahi min ash-Shaytani 'r-rajeem. Bismillahi 'r-Rahmani 'r-Raheem
Ati`ullaha wa ati`u 'r-Rasoola wa ooli 'l-amri minkum.

Allah (swt) said, "Obey Allah, obey the Prophet, and obey those in authority among you." (4:59) And inshaa-Allah we are obedient to Allah (swt), obedient to Prophet (s), and obedient to the country whose rules we are under. Everyone is free. Allah (swt) gave everyone a mind to think and a heart to live, and Allah (swt) gave to everyone according to the capacity which that person can take.
لاَ يُكَلِّفُ اللّهُ نَفْسًا إِلاَّ وُسْعَهَا
laa yukalifullahu nafsan illa wus`ahaa.
Allah does not burden any soul except to its capacity. (2:286)

Allah (swt) said in Holy Qur'an, and
subhaanAllah, this is like a prediction:
وَاعْتَصِمُواْ بِحَبْلِ اللّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلاَ تَفَرَّقُواْ
w `atasimoo bihablillahi jamee`an wa laa tafarraqoo.
And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not be divided. (3:103)

The Holy Qur'an always gives predictions of the future, but here it is as if it is giving an answer to those who don't like to do dhikr or be united, as Allah (swt) said, "Hold tight to the rope of Allah and do not separate." So the message is to not separate; if you separate you will be questioned. The Prophet (s) said, "Follow the big majority," don't follow one or two. Here you are free to follow, but the Prophet (s) said, "Follow the big majority." And Allah (swt) said this in Holy Qur'an, as if predicting that there will come in the future a group of people saying, "It is haraam to make dhikr.What do Wahhabis say if you recite dhikr, if you say, "Allah, Allah"?

قُلِ اللّهُ ثُمَّ ذَرْهُمْ فِي خَوْضِهِمْ يَلْعَبُونَ

qul Allah wa dharhum fee khawdihim yal`aboon.

Say "Allah," then leave them to plunge in vain discourse and trifling. ( Surat al-An`am, 6:91)


That is the answer to Wahhabis who say don't do dhikrullah, and to those who divide a community and make it into this one and that one, who remove the focus on saying, "Allah," and who keep confusion. For what reason? For the chair? Who is going to be sitting on the chair?

O Believers! Awliyaullah don't have or use weapons, as that is not their way. They use some people through their mercy, to remind us:

وَذَكِّرْ فَإِنَّ الذِّكْرَى تَنفَعُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ

wa dhakkir fa-inna 'dh-dhikraa tanfa`u 'l-mu'mineen.
And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers. (51:55) 

So awliyaullah have people whom they send to the front lines, but 
not to the front lines of their enemies to fight with weapons. Awliyaullah have their khalifahs to reform what is wrong, to straighten and put back in place what is wrong. I am not here today to question or answer to someone who is young and came to tariqah one-and-a-half years ago. And all of you know who that person is. It is not of my caliber to speak to him if he doesn't want to accept advice. Today I am here and I have a special message. I had a phone conversation with my brother, in order to clarify things for people in Singapore and everywhere. I am not as I normally am, laughing and joking. No, I am here today in full capacity as khalifah of Mawlana Shaykh Nazim! With my shaykh's permission I can change a situation; I can move mountains with my shaykh's permission!

These young ones are fitnah-makers. There can be thousands of representatives; Mawlana Shaykh Khalid al-Baghdadi (q) had thousands. Anyone can be a representative to his own family and do dhikr in his own house, but no one has permission to divide. If you are an ambassador of a country, you speak as an ambassador of that country, but you cannot go and speak to people in the White House. You must know your limit. This group has been established and raised for more than 20 years and built up, not to be divided. They are running after four or five people and Shaykh Ibrahim is the one who has permission from Mawlana Shaykh directly. Whoever says that is not true is not telling the truth! I spoke with my brother, who knows about this situation, that Shaykh Ibrahim has that authority from Mawlana Shaykh Nazim, and at that time, Shaykh Adnan's wife congratulated Shaykh Ibrahim's wife.

We have Shaykh Abdu 'sh-Shakoor, Razib, Nassir and Muhammad Nasir. I can even appoint hundreds; no one can question me; the only one who can question me and whom I listen to is my shaykh! All others are under me, under my brother, and under Mawlana's son, Shaykh Muhammad, whom Mawlana Shaykh has mentioned these three people and appointed them as shaykhs. There is no one else! You get your permission from anyone. Do your own dhikr, go get your own people, but don't come and divide this community!

I am speaking to you in a full shaykh's capacity. I am not like someone coming from the jungle or coming from nowhere. I was with Grandshaykh (q) and I was with Mawlana Shaykh Nazim (q) and I will share with you things that people never knew, and I don't mind if it's on the Internet or not. Before leaving dunya, Grandshaykh (q) told me to write all his lectures and copy them down. I was the only transcriber, not one single other person transcribed! I was the one who used to write Mawlana Grandshaykh's (q) own personal, and even secret letters. And I am saying this for the first time. Shaykh Adnan knows that; if he wanted to write a secret letter, he used me to write it. I am not playing with you, young boy (Abdus-Sattar Khan), who is still a child who didn't come out!

One day I was writing and Grandshaykh `AbdAllah (q) appeared and said, "Yaa waladee, I am going to give you your names among awliyaullah." The first name was "Madad al-Haqq, Hujjatullah al-Mukhlis, from among Rijaal ul-Ishraaqiyoon." These are only very few quality people and Shaykh Adnan is mentioned among them (Rijaal ul-Israaqiyoon) as "Shaykh Adnan at-Tahir," and that is confirmed by Grandshaykh (q) and Mawlana Shaykh. Then he said another name between the A'immat al-Mudabbirroon, which is another taa'ifa, group of awliyaa where he said, "Your name is "Muradullah adh-Dhaakir." And your third name between another group of awliyaa is "Thameer al-Haqq, Zayn al-`Abideen." These three names were given to me with their secrets directly from Grandshaykh (q)!

I am not playing with you. We don't say these things normally, but he forced me, and some others forced me to mentioned these things. We usually don't mention them. I am speaking with full capacity. And not only that, in another vision with Mawlana Grandshaykh (q), I saw him taking me to Ghari Hira, the cave in which the Prophet (s) hid with Sayyidina Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (r) on the way to Madinah al-Munawwara (Mawlana Shaykh Hisham stands), `ala saakiniha afdal as-salaat was-salaam. Allahumma salli `ala Sayyidina Muhammadin wa `ala aali Sayyidina Muhammad. (Mawlana Shaykh Hisham sits).

He said to me, "I want you to take a real
baya`." Grandshaykh (q) usually doesn't give baya`; he didn't give it to anyone except two: Mawlana Shaykh Nazim and Mawlana Shaykh Husayn. All other representatives never had baya` and were never allowed to give baya`. Now Mawlana Shaykh Nazim, with the mercy that he is carrying, is giving baya` to everyone. That is the wisdom, to spread that everywhere in dunya

GrandShaykh said, "O my son! Now I want you to give the real baya` in front of me." At that moment, 124,000 walis appeared, and he said, "Put your hand under their hands and I will put mine." And Mawlana Shaykh Nazim put his hand on top and Grandshaykh's hand was on top of all of them! Then 124,000 prophets' spirits appeared and they put their hands on top, and then Sayyidina Mahdi (a) put his hand on top of that. Then Prophet (s) put his hand, (Mawlana Shaykh Hisham stands) `alayhi `afdalu 's-salaati wa 's-salaam, yaa sayyidee, ya rasoolullah, shafa`atak yaa habeebullah (Mawlana Shaykh Hisham sits), and Grandshaykh (q) recited Ayatal-Baya` in front of all these awliyaullah, Imam Sayyidina Mahdi (a), the Prophet (s) and all the prophets. That is real baya`That is not a childish baya` that people are running and calling by phone, saying, "O Shaykh Bahauddin! Please get me ijazah from Mawlana Shaykh to put it up." There is baya` that Mawlana gives without people asking, there is ijazah that is given without people asking, and there is also ijazah that is given because people are asking. Mawlana Shaykh Nazim told me openly, "Hisham, I want everyone to know that you may give written ijazah to anyone you like. Sign my name and sign your name for everyone to know; you don't have to come back to ask me." But we don't like to make these things public.

In another vision when Grandshaykh (q) came, in 1980, he took my soul from my body and he showed me my body and said, "This is your dead body. Your soul is in our hands. I want to give you real baya` to Mawlana Shaykh Nazim directly." He extended his hand and I took baya` at that moment and the Prophet (s) was present.

O Brothers (who made this fitnah). I am speaking as a shaykh today and I never shared these things. You need to know as time is approaching. Don't play and waste your time! There is no group discussion here; there is no discussion with you or with anyone; this is tariqah here! The shaykh knows what is good for you, you don't know. You are blind; you use your mind in order to see if it's correct or not, doubting. No! If the shaykh tells you, "Do this, it's good for you," you have to do it and don't question it. If you question it according to your mind, then the shaykh will go according to your mind. 

You, Abdus-Sattar Khan: for the first time I am addressing you directly. I said to you on Day One, when you came complaining to me about Ibrahim in Cyprus--and I know you will not lie about this--didn't you ask me, "I have a problem with him?" and I said, "Go and do dhikr. You have permission; go call new people to you and don't bother with them. Go." Many people come like that and we tell them, "Go". Didn't I say to you to do that? Why did you complain to Bahauddin when he came to Malaysia, and also go to Raja Ashman? I had already given authority to you, but you didn't want it because you know I love Razib, I love Abdush-Shakoor, I love Nassir and I love Shaykh Ibrahim. You want to be your own leader, unfortunately. Leadership in tariqah doesn't work with boys, with children. You did not yet come out from the egg. Repent, and don't call Shaykh Adnan and everyone seeking help (against what you have been ordered)!

I am broadcasting the conference call, the message that Shaykh Adnan is sending you. Whatever you spoke with Shaykh Adnan, you misinformed him and you misinformed Bahauddin. You might mislead anyone, but you cannot mislead brothers and you cannot mislead realities, with my respect to you as a person. Here we are speaking to egos and spirits. Repent, and you will be rewarded and go higher. Even if you don't like the one appointed by the shaykh, it's not your business; it's the business of your shaykh!

O Bashir! It is not your business to say, "This one is good," or "This one is bad." You must listen, ask for forgiveness, and be with the jama`ah. If the shaykh appoints anyone, even a tree, and says to you, "This is my khalifah, my representative," you must follow!
Like Sayyidina `Ubaydullah al-Ahraar (q) had many scholars as representatives, but he appointed the one who cleaned shoes at the door to be his khalifah. Everyone accepted, although in their hearts they didn't. You have no right to question! When the shaykh says something, you follow! You will be rewarded; don't think you will not be rewarded. Even if your ego says, "Don't come," you have to come. Step on the ego! That is tariqah. Tariqah is to step on your ego.

This message is to everyone, not just to 
Abdus-Sattar Khan and Bashir. Step on your egos and come and reconcile. It's haraam, forbidden (to divide into opposing groups). This group is the only one, the only country in which there is no division, and now you are going to make division? For what, for Shaytan to be happy? You have a problem with this one or that one. As I told you, if the shaykh appointed someone and you have a problem, you still have to listen, whether you like it or not. Come to dhikr, finish dhikr, then go. And before Shaykh Adnan and Bahauddin gave you authority from Sri Lanka, I told you to go and make dhikr, but I didn't tell you to split the community and take mureeds of 20 years by calling them and sending text messages with all kind of summaries of what you are doing.

Do what is right! It was a wrong decision by you to complain to Shaykh Bahauddin, until he said to you, "Okay, you have permission from my father." Mawlana didn't even know you until I took you upstairs to see him and he still doesn't know your name! Even Bahauddin doesn't know if he asked his father or not. Even if he asked his father, Mawlana will say to anyone, like one came to him from Canada and said, "Mawlana, I don't like to go to Shaykh Hisham for dhikr, it is far." Mawlana Shaykh Nazim said, "Okay, what is your name?" He said, "Amiruddin" (it's on the Internet, go and see it) and Mawlana said, "Okay, I'm giving you baya`; I'm giving you khilafah; I'm giving you ijazah," and so on. Then he said to him another time, at the end, "What is your name?" (i.e., Mawlana Shaykh did not even know him.) That doesn't mean anything. Even if they give you hundreds of ijazas it doesn't mean anything. 

You needed support and I was the first one to give you support, not waiting for anyone else. It is said in the hadeeth, "The people of Mecca know its alleys, not everyone knows." I know this country, this group here. Shaykh Adnan doesn't know them because he didn't come; inshaa-Allah he will come. Bahauddin doesn't know them also because he never came here and made dhikr; (although) it might be for his work. If you spoke with Bahauddin, the courtesy would be to give me a call or to tell him to ask me personally (but you did not do that). In any case, as a shaykh, I don't accept anyone to go to his (Abdus-Sattar Khan's) dhikr. No way! (You may) bring any new one, as the country is big; go ahead and get hundreds or thousands. Build yourself up, no problem. Do what you want.

And Bashir, I don't like your
 SMS's (text messages) that have been sent to everyone five or ten times a day, whatever it is. (And you are replying,) "They misinformed me." Whatever it is, you are getting their sins on your shoulders and you don't want that. We love you, we are clearing you every day (in the Divine Presence), we are responsible for you every day, and we have to take your burdens and we present you clean in front of Mawlana; this is our duty as khalifah. Don't think you are left behind; we are taking your burdens. But that is enough, what you are sending of SMS's. And the same to Abdus-Sattar, enough sending SMS's, calling them to come to your home to speak to them privately. Tariqah is not private. Privacy is a kind of situation that sleeper cells use; you are endangering our group to be under a question mark. There is no secrecy in tariqah! Our doors are open for everyone in the government, agencies or whatever. We have no problems with anyone. We don't want someone to speak person-to-person, as if you are a recruiting agency, endangering us. Please stop that. You claim you are a shaykh and have authenticity from Shaykh Bahauddin and Shaykh Adnan, then go ahead with it and find new people. Open your doors, with no secrets and no secret teachings. We don't want secret teachings.

There is a limit there. 
Please stop that. Don't send, "Come to my home to speak person-to-person." Many people said that you are sending messages saying, "Come and speak, person-to-person." Did you ever see Mawlana speak to someone person-to-person? No, it is an open door; there is no 'person-to-person'. Even he is speaking about people's problems in public, openly. We are on the right track, we are representing Mawlana authentically, not through papers. It is coming from the Prophet (s), directly to Grandshaykh (q), to Mawlana Shaykh Nazim (q), to me, to Shaykh Adnan and to Shaykh Mehmet; three of us. So I don't like anyone to play any games! Shaykh Bahauddin is on my head. He is a shaykh, doing his work and doing his best, but he might not know some areas. He told me personally, "Shaykh Hisham, we are very happy. You are doing the spiritual things we cannot do. My father is happy with you, as you are travelling all around the world. We are happy to see that."

So don't try to go on one side to make a fitnah. They told me (and I hope I am wrong) that you went to Shaykh Adnan to learn from him in Sri Lanka how to "take me on". Correct? You said it to some people and these people told me. That is bad! You go to a brother to learn how to "take on" his brother? We never heard of such a thing. Don't burn your fingers. We are all mureeds of Mawlana Shaykh Nazim and we will all be under his wings on the Day of Judgment. Yes, we will be! I'm telling you yes! But don't be in a shamed position on Judgment Day, with those who are dividing the community. Don't divide the people here; this is the only country where people are not divided. You have to know that you will be ashamed there in front of Prophet (s) and in front of Mawlana Shaykh! Although in dunya, they might pet and caress you, saying you are doing a good job, continue. There is a wisdom. I'm not going to tell you that secret for you to use it as if you know it.

You are not up to our level; we are three of the same level. Grandshaykh (q) called me and Shaykh Adnan one time, saying, "I want to reveal to you these secrets." We went in a side room of his house, and it was me, Grandshaykh (q) and Shaykh Adnan, and we were young. He said, "Allah (swt) created you from my light and Allah created prophets from the light of Sayyidina Muhammad (s). (Mawlana Shaykh Hisham stands and sits) From the light that is left, he created awliyaullah, from the light that was left from Prophet's creation in the Day of Souls."

If some `ulama might say, "What are these?" these are visions. 
Sayyidina Ibrahim (a) said, "I saw in my dream, in a vision that I must slaughter you, O my son." These are visions of awliyaullah. So Grandshaykh said, "Allah created both of you from my light and you are like a bean, identical. When you cut it, you are half and he is half; you complete each other." So don't come and put your finger between my brother and me. Be careful! I'm warning anyone around the world among Mawlana's mureeds: don't come and put your finger between me and my brother, who is on my head, Shaykh Adnan. It is not anyone's business!

Stand at your level. Ladies and men who are listening to us and seeing what we are saying and speaking, be they representatives or mureeds, with all my love to every representative and all their mureeds who love and follow them, thinking they will be after Mawlana Shaykh. May Allah give long life to Mawlana Shaykh Nazim, that no one will be after him, to be with Sayyidina Mahdi (a) directly!

We have no problem with anyone. Be representatives, be whatever (you are assigned). I shared with you some stories, and I cannot share more than that. Be careful to know the limits you are within. We
ask forgiveness for everyone and for ourselves. May Allah (swt) forgive us and forgive you and forgive everyone. Now, when you see Mawlana Shaykh Nazim in his private house and anytime he is saying, "O Allah! Forgive me!" you will see him crying. This is his daughter here, you can ask her.

(Hajjah Naziha: Yes, he is asking forgiveness for everyone from Allah (swt). Always he is asking forgiveness from Allah (swt), and he cries when he is asking forgiveness. And all his life, day and night, I never saw him sleeping and never except he is asking forgiveness from Allah (swt)! He is a pious person and he is a big saint. And all my life, I know that he is praying day and night. Never did I see him sleeping or sitting without doing dhikr, without a tasbeeh, without asking for forgiveness from Allah (swt). May Allah give him long life! May Allah (swt) keep us under His mercy and may we go to Paradise with his shafa`ah! And we are lucky to be following him and to be his mureeds. May Allah keep us under the umbrella of Sayyidina Muhammad (s). Thank for listening to me. As-salaamu `alaykum.)

(Everyone in the room is crying.)

If Mawlana Shaykh is asking forgiveness and crying, what about us? And we are asking for a paper to be hanging on the wall? You are looking for Bahauddin to get ijazah, and you went all the way there to get it. For what? Okay, we give you as many ijazas as you like, but don't divide this community, leave them alone! Go to movie theaters, discos, in the street, and find new people, then bring them; that is okay. What do you want with the old people (who are already mureeds)? The Tablighi Jama`ah way is to go to Muslims and knock on their doors (proselytizing). Go find new people; that way we will grow.

Are you not ashamed that I am coming here and making dhikr in the mosque with one-thousand people and you are sending text messages to Firdaus to call them to another dhikr? Are you not ashamed? How you do call yourself a representative? Does a representative not come to listen to the khalifah of the shaykh? I am not like you, a representative; I am a murshid! No one gets irshaad from any representative except from three; they have Maqam al-Irshad (Station of Guidance). So when a murshid comes, everyone has to come. Step on your ego and come! Not only you, but all mureeds around the world, step on your ego and come together. Fulfill the requirement of the Holy Qur'an: 

     وَاعْتَصِمُواْ بِحَبْلِ اللّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلاَ تَفَرَّقُواْ
wa'tasimoo bihabli l-lahi jamee`an walaa tafarraqoo.
And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not be divided. (3:103)

I will be here on the 25th of December, so come to show your sincerity that day and finish this misery. Before, we had two people, Hasan al-Bahr and Shaykh Zakariyya, and I gave Shaykh Zakariyya that authority, Mawlana Shaykh Nazim did not! We had them both (leading dhikr) and that was no problem. But (you dissenter) don't try to get people from here and there. Come and repent; we will all repent and everyone will repent. May Allah (swt) forgive us. Now I will broadcast the conversation between me and Shaykh Adnan on the phone. We hope it will reach you and get you to humble yourself! It is not so difficult on the ego. The Prophet (s) was the most humble one. 

Bi hurmati 'l-habeeb, bi hurmati 'l-Fatihah.

(Recorded conversation plays in Arabic with English subtitles, during which Shaykh Adnan supports everything Shaykh Hisham has said.)

May Allah (swt) forgive us and bring back people's minds to their normal way. You heard the message from Shaykh Adnan and may Allah grant him shifaa, as his back is hurting, and grant all of us shifaa. We will see you the 25th of December (in Singapore), inshaa-Allah.

(Bashir responds in the Sufilive chatroom, saying this is not fair treatment.)

As-salamu `alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. Shaykh Bashir, with all respect, speaking to your chat that you are discussing now, I am speaking as a shaykh now. If you have issues, you come to me and speak with me. But I am not changing my decision to appoint Shaykh Ibrahim, Shaykh Razib, Shaykh Nassir, etc. I might appoint more later. What I appoint is what works. You cannot question a shaykh; you can give your opinion but you cannot question! That is my decision. I said to Abdus-Sattar openly that he can do dhikr on his own, but he must get new people. I respect him and I was the first to give him (permission) to make dhikr on his own. It is bad and not nice for him to be away from our group. He is part of this tariqah, and if he has a problem with Shaykh Ibrahim, he should not have a problem with me. Come on December 25th; I will meet you privately. Bring with you whoever you want and we will meet privately and finish this headache! Speak with Abdus-Sattar and come December 25th.

(In Sufilive chatroom, Bashir agrees this is very fair and says he loves Shaykh Hisham very much.)

Now I would like to ask something that is not nice (good manners). We have to leave for the airport. I will stand by the door and shake hands and you may give salaams. We will see you the 25th of December, inshaa-Allah.


No comments:

Post a Comment